Tagged by SO MANY RULES, MAN.
1. Everyone must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the questions asked by the people who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the people you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal. ]
5. Go to their page and inform them they have been tagged by you.
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal entry! No comments!
1. I love lists but only if they have an amount of entries that are divisible by five.
2. The smell of freshly-cut grass makes me incredibly sick. It's so gross. How do people like it.
3. I thought Up was a terrible movie and am subsequently probably going to hell.
4. I interned at a morgue for a year and really like sharing stories, but no one wants to listen.
5. I dressed up as a Game Boy for Halloween when I was like 10 years old.
6. I take really intense medicine at night and my phone doesn't save conversations and I always send texts after I take my pills and wonder what the fuck I was talking about when someone messages me something really weird that was obviously in context at one point.
7. I have a Southern American accent that I hide rather well.
8. I fall in love with the weirdest characters. I'm not kidding. If you know me, you know I'm not kidding.
9. When I was four years old, I came up with the name Elva Jackson and thought it was really cool and I went by it for a while.
10. I sound really boring in list form man oh man.
1. Who would win in a fight (if they were people), Seapunk or Vaporwave?
Vaporwave. It would attack Seapunk with motherboards and electricity, and then slick its mullet back and say it was super- rad. Ironically.
2. What is the strangest music video you've seen lately?
3. What is one thing you really can't draw, no matter how hard you try?
I really can't draw...well AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but no I suck at drawing cool things. My style is very staid. And, I mean, I can't
really draw genitals, but who the heck can.
4. (Regarding weather) what is considered too hot to you (in Fahrenheit or Celsius) and too cold?
Too hot is not possible. About 105 degrees Fahrenheit is my happy zone. Too cold is about 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Given you're into Smash Bros games, who would you want to main as in SSB4 (or use first)?
Can I say Salvatore from Wind Waker? Because that would be hilarious. If I've gotta pick actual characters, then Ness OH WAIT HE'S NOT THERE so Diddy Kong I guess.
6. What is the last movie you've seen and how was it?
Bee Movie. A cinematic masterpiece. How many movies have a belligerent, smiling Ray Liotta wildly defending his honey brand in court?
7. What is your favorite spongebob episode? And if you tell me you don't like spongebob I am flying over there and fighting you.
Oh dang this is hard. I love Spongebob but only get to see it when I'm at hotels, so it's really hard to think of an episode specifically. I really like the Earworm one because damn I know that feeling. But I'd like to watch more so I could have a real favorite. I feel like there's some episode with Mr. Krabs I really like, but that's not very specific.
8. Have you ever stuck your hand in the rice or bean containers at the grocery stores?
I've wanted to, but I didn't want to get my hand all over someone's rice or beans.
9. If you could live in a fictional universe which one would it be and why?
This is a hard question, Caramel. Why would you do this. I'll say Last Airbender, because bending is cool and there's a lot of hotties there.
10. What's the last thing you laughed at?
Myself really badly "singing" some weird hip-hop instrumental music on a Disneyland video.
1. What extremely popular media <book, movie, video game, TV show, whatever> have you never seen/read/heard/played/whatever?
2. Why did you join DeviantArt in the first place?
3. Try to explain the flavor of cherry.
4. Have you ever avoided something due to an unpleasant fandom?
5. What is the best video game controller?
6. If you have not played Earthbound, why not? You must cite your references. MLA format, please.
7. If you met the Genie from Aladdin, would you give him freedom with one of your wishes?
8. If you have a YouTube account, what is the first video on your Favorite playlist?
9. What is the most played-out meme?
10. What song do you like that annoys the piss out of everyone else?
Tagging people I know who probably won't do this anyway and already tagged some of the rare people I know: